What you'll learn?
- You will be able to speak French confidently and
comfortably in everyday situations.
- By the end of this course you will be able to hold a
basic conversation with a native French speaker.
- This course will give you an opportunity to be
more than just an average tourist when travelling to French speaking countries.
- This will help you build a strong base of vocabulary and phrases which you can use straight away in the real world.
- You can understand and use grammatical and
linguistic features of the French language with ease.
Who should opt for this course?
- Anyone who always
wanted to learn French language, but wasn’t able to pursue because of
- Anyone who has failed
to learn French in the past, but really want to give another chance to it.
- Students who
want to clear french diplomas and exams such as DELF (A1-B2), DALF(C1-C2), TEF, TCF, etc. for higher studies in abroad or immigration to French - speaking countries.
- Someone who is looking
for a French Language Course to learn at his/her own pace and time.